My name is Shlomo.
I am a food addict and compulsive overeater.
Let us get to the assignments.
Practicing these principles in all our affairs.
1. Read the Forward in the AA 12&12.
Mark and copy the sentence "A.A.'s Twelve Steps...and usefully whole."
This sentence shows us what is meant by the word 'principles' in Step Twelve.
2. Read the following chapters in the Big Book
THE FAMILY AFTERWARDS
A VISION FOR YOU
Mark the sentences and examples that tell us how to practice the steps in all your affairs. You can also deduce how to behave with others from the advice given to the wives and the employers. Copy the relevant sentences, reflect and share with us what you learn from them.
2. Read Step Twelve in the AA 12&12 pages 111-125: "Now comes the biggest question yet..." to the end of the chapter.
Mark the sentences that resonate with you. Pay special attention to the following: dangers of indifference, 'two step' illusion, facing difficulties and calamities, dealing with success and failure, growing spiritually, taking responsibility for our lives, childishness and maturity, dependence on God, repairing relationships, marriage, A.A as help against loneliness, dealing with financial problems and spending, power ambition and leadership, fear and false pride, true ambition, humility. Reflect and share with us.
3. Read step twelve in the OA 12&12 pages 103-106.
Mark the sentences that resonate with you. Pay special attention to the following, assets and attitudes learned in each step, we are the message. Reflect and share with us.
4. Reflect and write a short summary on how you practice and intend to practice the steps in all your affairs. Share with us.