- Wanting to belong or be accepted.
- Wanting to be recognized, or to be accepted as a leader.
- An excessive and unjustified opinion of oneself, either positive (self
love) or negative (self hate).
RELATIONSHIPS - Our relations with other human beings and the world
- Our plans to gain acceptance, power, recognition, prestige, etc.
- Wanting money, buildings, property, clothing, etc. in order to be
secure in the future.
- Based upon our needs for another person or persons. Some tend to dominate, some are overly dependant on others
- Our plans to gain material wealth, or to dominate, or to depend upon
- Our sex lives as accepted by Society, God's principles or Our own
- Our sex lives that are contrary to either Society, God's principles or
Our own principles.
Plans regarding our sex lives either acceptable or hidden.